I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.

Monday, December 6, 2010

The New Manila - an ALL-MALT experience!

Have you heard the 'NEW MANILA' phenomenon?!
Well, it is very appealing to someone who will hear this. The New Manila thing is the 'taste of the NEW Manila Beer!'
Based on my research, Manila Beer is made up of 100% ALL-MALT! Malt is a barley or other grain soaked in water, allowed to sprout, and dried in a kiln. It is used in making liquor, especially Beer! It is also referred to as a beer of high alcohol content.
Manila Beer uses only malt, hops, and water to ensure the premium beer quality, unlike any other beers that uses ingredients other than malt, thus bringing down the beer's quality.


When I first tasted Manila Beer, it was just... Tasteless! Unlike other beers, it is not that bitter. It has a clean taste, and of course, a clean hit! But hey dude! after not less than 15 or 20 minutes, I felt like I was gettin' dizzy! Shocks! *Because it is an all-malt, it is considered too alcoholic. And since, that was the only time that I drink again.
That night, I immediately fell asleep... And when I woke up early morning, this thing surprised me, I have no any hang-over! No headaches, no dizziness, and NO AFTER TASTE! Just as nothing. 
That's the good thing I saw in Manila Beer. I think you should try it. It is just like a ladies-drink and it will not cost you that much. Unlike in the Bars around the city, if you will going to buy an all-malt beer, you just can't afford the price!


Manila Beer has two kinds of beer, the Manila strong, and of course, the New Manila Light! Manila strong is the red one, while the Manila Light is the bottle with a green color.


Taste the New Manila now! Available in all supermarkets or leading stores nationwide! 

No comments:

Post a Comment