I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.

Monday, December 6, 2010

KFC Double Down Sandwich - an ALL-MEAT experience!

 
As we went to SM City Rosales, we had our lunch at one of the most popular food chain in the country – KFC. KFC is the world's most popular chicken restaurant chain. They are well-known for its Original Recipe fried chicken. KFC specializes in different chicken flavors and of course chicken sandwiches. And as time goes by, they are now serving plated meals, pasta on a bowl, salads, desserts and a lot more that other food chain has.
So for the curiosity, we ordered the new KFC Double Down Sandwich.

It’s an all-meat sandwich. It has two thick chicken meat fillets, two pieces of bacon, and a slice of cheese with a mouth-watering delicious sauce! ALL-MEAT. NO BUN.
Based on my experience, I find it difficult to eat that sandwich, at first I was thinking, "How am I goin’ to eat this?? This side, or this side?" It’s difficult ‘coz the sandwich is too big for my mouth! So I ate it little by little, that it takes for almost 20 to 25 minutes.  LOL.
But in fairness, it’s very yummy and delicious! The meat is very juicy while the bacon is so tasty! KFC Double Down is indeed, a new chicken sandwich sensation! You can even choose what type of chicken meat do you want, the Original Recipe or Grilled.

I am recommending KFC Double Down Sandwich. It is truly one of the sandwiches that KFC can be proud of! You should try it now!

Thumbs up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment